This video discusses:
• Process Groups
• Knowledge Areas
• Interactions and Relationships
This video is part of the Project Management Fundamentals course where you will learn to apply sound project management practices to your projects and organization by understanding the fundamentals, standards, and processes of project management. You will also identify the processes and knowledge requirements for initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects or phases.
Every hour of learning equals one PDU and as a GoGogh member your transcript provides all the documentation you need to support the process.
As a result of taking this project management course, you will be able to:
• Recognize and understand how project management concepts, methodologies, and theories are used for successful project completion.
• Apply project management processes and standards to your projects and organization.
• Understand how the five process groups, nine knowledge areas, and forty-two processes interact with each other and the project environment.
• Identify your strengths and weakness in project management as it relates to the twelve chapters in “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge” (PMBOK® Guide) Fourth Edition.